- Name and contact data of the entity responsible for the processing and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
F.Ad. Müller Söhne OHG
Telephone: +49 (0)611–524864
Fax: +49 (0)611 - 527285
The company data protection officer of F. Ad. Müller Söhne OHG can be contacted at the above address, FAO Ms. Suker-Kallus, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection and storage of personal data, type and purpose of use thereof
2.a) On a visit to the website
If and when you access our website at https://www.muellersoehne.com/, the browser employed on your terminal automatically sends information to our website's server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. In the process, the following information is collected without action on your part and stored until it is deleted by automated procedure:
- IP address of enquiring computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of file accessed
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, where applicable, your computer's operating system, also the name of your access provider.
The above-stated data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring easy establishment of connections on our website
- Ensuring stress-free use of our website
- Analysis of system security and stability
- Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is article 6 (1) letter f GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest derives from the data collection purposes listed above. In no circumstances do we use the collected data to trace back to you individually.
2.b) When you use our contact form
For enquiries of various kinds, we offer you the possibility of making contact with us by using the forms we provide for the purpose. In this case, it is necessary for you to state your name and telephone number and in some cases also your address, date of birth and email address, so that we know who sent the enquiry and are able to answer it. Further information can be given on a voluntary basis.
The data is processed for the purpose of establishing contact on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent, under article 6 (1) letter a GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form is automatically deleted after the enquiry you made has been dealt with.
2.c) When you use our contact email address
An alternative possibility is to make contact by using the email address we provide. This involves storage of the user's personal data which is transmitted with the email. In this connection, the data is not passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the email correspondence.
The legal basis for the processing of the data which is transmitted in the course of sending an email is article 6 (1) letter f GDPR. If the email contact is aimed at concluding a contract, there is an additional legal basis for the processing, namely article 6 (1) letter b GDPR. If contact is made by email, the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data lies in the processing of the contact enquiry.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, that is, as soon as the correspondence has been ended and the facts concerned have been finally established.
- Forwarding of data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent thereto under article 6 (1) 1st sentence letter a GDPR;
- the transfer is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests under article 6 (1) 1st sentence letter f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being transferred;
- there is a legal obligation to transfer the data under article 6 (1) 1st sentence letter c GDPR; and
- this is permissible in law and necessary under article 6 (1) 1st sentence letter b GDPR for the performance of contractual relations with you.
Cookies gather information which results from the specific use of the terminal concerned. However, this does not mean that they enable us to gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, and also to optimise the user-friendliness of the website, we use temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal for a specific and determined time. If and when you make another visit, in order to avail yourself of our services, the cookie automatically recognises that you have been with us before and what entries and settings you utilised, so that you don't have to provide the same input again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the stated purposes of upholding our legitimate interests and those of third parties under article 6 (1) 1st sentence letter f GDPR .
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a manner that no cookies are stored on your computer or you are given visual notice before a new cookie is created. The consequence of complete deactivation of cookies may, however, be that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
- Use of YouTube
One of the providers we use in order to incorporate videos is YouTube. YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC, which is based at 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube is represented by Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
On some of our website pages we use plug-ins from YouTube. When you access pages of our internet presence which are furnished with such a plug-in, a connection to the YouTube server is set up and the plug-in is displayed. The effect of this is to transmit to the YouTube server information which of our internet pages you have visited. It is also possible for additional information on the use of this website, including your IP address, to be transferred to YouTube or Google. If you have logged in as a YouTube member, YouTube assigns this information to your personal user account. When you use the plug-in by, for example, clicking on the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent such assignment by logging out of your YouTube user account and other user accounts of YouTube LLC and Google Inc. and deleting the relevant cookies of these firms before you use our website.
We have no influence on the volume or scope of the data collected by Google in this way. Nor can we influence any further processing and use of the data by YouTube, and can therefore accept no responsibility for such processing and use.
By using our website, you agree to the processing by YouTube of the data collected about you in the manner described above and for the purpose specified above.
- Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and to draft directions for reaching a destination. Google is a map service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. The use of Google Maps may involve information being transmitted to Google in the USA about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (starting) address entered in the course of using the route planner function. When you access a website which is part of our internet presence and which contains Google Maps, your browser will set up a direct connection to the Google servers. The map content is transmitted by Google direct to your browser, which integrates it in the website. We therefore have no influence on the scope of the data collected by Google in this manner. To our knowledge, the data includes at least the following:
- Date and time of visit to the website concerned
- Internet address or URL of the website accessed
- IP address, (starting) address entered in connection with route planning.
We cannot influence any further processing and use of the data by Google, and can therefore accept no responsibility for such processing and use.
By using our website, you agree to the processing by Google Maps route planner of the data collected about you in the manner described above and for the purpose above.
- Rights of persons affected (data subjects)
You have the right:
- under article 15 GDPR, to obtain information about your personal information processed by us. You can, in particular, require information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, where these were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information about the details of such processing;
- under article 16 GDPR, to obtain without undue delay the correction of inaccurate and the completion of incomplete personal data about you that is stored here;
- under article 17 GDPR, to obtain the deletion of your personal data stored here, except where the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- under article 18 GDPR, to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy of the data is contested by you, where the processing is unlawful but you oppose the deletion of the data and we no longer need the data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing, pursuant to article 21 GDPR ;
- under article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to obtain their transmission to another responsible entity (controller) ;
- under article 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw at any time the consent you have given us. As a consequence, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing that was based on your consent and
- under article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can, for this purpose, approach the supervisory authority in your habitual place of residence or work, or our law Offices.
- Right to object
Where your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, pursuant to article 6 (1) 1st sentence letter f) GDPR, you have the right, under article 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that grounds are present which relate to your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, without statement of a particular situation
If you wish to make use of your right to object or withdraw consent, all that is needed is an email to email@example.com
- Data security
During a visit to our website, we use the widespread SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. Normally, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support encryption at this level, we make use of 128 bit v3 technology instead. You will see from the closed position of the key or padlock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser whether an individual page of our internet presence is being transmitted in encrypted form.
Otherwise, we make use of suitable technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional tampering, partial or complete loss, destruction and against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously in line with technological developments.
- Updating and amending this data protection statement
This data protection statement is valid at the present time and is effective as of May 2018.
The further development of our website and offerings or changes in the requirements of statute law or public authorities can make it necessary to amend this data protection statement. You can at any time access and print out the currently effective data protection statement on the website.